Step 1: Sign up for Coinbase (Or Your Exchange You buy crypto From)
- Go to Coinbase and sign up for an account. You’ll need to verify your email, phone number, and bank account or Debit/Credit Card.
- Then, go to Coinbase.com/buy.
- After choosing your payment source and how much you want to buy, click Buy Bitcoin. Please Note: If you have an account or use a different exchange that’s fine. Just buy the amount of Bitcoin you want to exchange for Ripple.
Step 2: Sign up for Binance
Go to Binance and sign up for an account.
Verify your email.
Allows you to buy Bitcoin value withdraws every 24hrs. For major accounts playing with $25,000 or more, I suggest “Level 2” indentity verification for $250,000+ Withdraw limit.
Step 3: Sending Bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance
Log in to your Binance account.
On the top of the screen, hover over ‘Funds’ and click ‘Deposits Withdrawals’.
On the next page, you will see many rows of cryptocurrencies. Find the Bitcoin row and click the corresponding deposit button.
Step 4: Transferring
- Now, go to Coinbase.com/accounts and click “Send” under your Bitcoin wallet.
- Paste your BTC Deposit Address (which you just copied from Binance) in the
- Enter a BTC Address field.
- Enter your desired send amount, and press Continue to send your Bitcoin to Binance.
- To see whether this transaction has completed, go to Binance Transaction History. It can take 1–3 minutes for the transaction to appear, and 10–30 minutes for it to be fully confirmed.
- In the middle of the page you will see a chart. Just below the chart, there is an interface (below). If Limit is selected, then click Market.
I hope this brief post was of much help and you were able to successfully buy #bitcoin. Leave me your comments below and ask any questions you may have.
Make sure you like, share and subscribe to my social media channels as I will be sharing my strategies, tips and documenting my crypto adventure with the world. Love, Hope, Joy, Freedom, Bliss.
Jeremiah – The Raw Vegan Preneur