If you have not yet bought ripple, the time to do so is NOW! Ripple (XRP) is an altcoin that is BOOMING and is (at the time of writing this) at $1.50. So glad I bought some when it was only PENNIES! Ripple is projected to be one of the greatest altcoins that can be bigger than bitcoin one day!
I've put together an easy to follow, step by step guide on how to buy ripple. Hope its of much help to you. Buying ripple is a very wise investment you won't regret years from now!
BUYING RIPPLE STEP-BY-STEP
Step 1: Sign up for Coinbase (Or Your Exchange You buy crypto From)
- Go to Coinbase and sign up for an account. You’ll need to verify your email, phone number, and bank account or Debit/Credit Card.
- Then, go to Coinbase.com/buy.
- After choosing your payment source and how much you want to buy, click Buy Bitcoin. Please Note: If you have an account or use a different exchange that's fine. Just buy the amount of Bitcoin you want to exchange for Ripple.
Step 2: Sign up for Binance
Go to Binance and sign up for an account.
Verify your email.
Allows you to 2 Bitcoin value withdraws every 24hrs. For major accounts playing with $25,000 or more, I suggest "Level 2" indentity verification for $250,000+ Withdraw limit.
Step 3: Sending Bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance
Log in to your Binance account.
On the top of the screen, hover over 'Funds' and click 'Deposits Withdrawals'.
On the next page, you will see many rows of cryptocurrencies. Find the Bitcoin row and click the corresponding deposit button.
Step 4: Transferring
- Now, go to Coinbase.com/accounts and click “Send” under your Bitcoin wallet.
- Paste your BTC Deposit Address (which you just copied from Binance) in the
- Enter a BTC Address field.
- Enter your desired send amount, and press Continue to send your Bitcoin to Binance.
- To see whether this transaction has completed, go to Binance Transaction History. It can take 1–3 minutes for the transaction to appear, and 10–30 minutes for it to be fully confirmed.
- On Binance, exchange your Bitcoin for XRP Go to Binance’s BTC–XRP exchange: www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=XRP_BTC (Note: Page may look difficult but I know you can do it!) I
- In the middle of the page you will see a chart. Just below the chart, there is an interface (below). If Limit is selected, then click Market.
- After the Market tab is selected, click 100% (this means “convert all of the Bitcoin in my Binance account into XRP”).
- Then click Buy XRP.
- To view your newly purchased XRP, go back to the Deposits/Withdrawals page on Binance.
Congratulations for buying ripple! Just HODL (Hold For Long) and watch your profits increase!
I hope this post was of much help and you were able to successfully buy ripple. Leave me your comments below and ask any questions you may have.
Make sure you like, share and subscribe to my social media channels as I will be sharing my strategies, tips and documenting my crypto adventure with the world. Love, Hope, Joy, Freedom, Bliss.
Jeremiah – The Raw Vegan Preneur